http://cupcakelovechallenge.blogspot.com/2009/06/we-are-mother-and-daughter-living-300.html

Friday, August 13, 2010

Out of retirement!

Erin here and I decided to come out of retirement.
It was hard for me to look at Martha's book while it took all my energy to keep my lunch in.
BUT now I am feeling SO MUCH better. Wahooo!
So I have decided to come out of retirement and finish what I have started.
But tonight I had to revisit a recipe for a special occasion.

The Buttermilk Cupcakes

I got off to a little bit of a rocky start...some combusted. Not really sure why. Maybe my cupcake tin was upset for leaving it alone for so long.
Since I am having twins we did cupcake's for Baby A

And cupcakes for Baby B


I shared my cupcake love with my friends who came over to see what we were having.
When they bit into the cupcakes this is what they found!
A boy and a girl :)

1 comment: