http://cupcakelovechallenge.blogspot.com/2009/06/we-are-mother-and-daughter-living-300.html

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another kind of Challenge

I can't even tell you how much I have LOVED doing this cupcake challenge.
Not only am I learning how to bake but giving cupcakes away is SO much fun.
Right now I have a bigger challenge at hand and that is growing TWO babies.
Which most people probably already know.
Until I can get back on my feet and off this bed rest I plan on returning and getting my bake on!
Until then I asked one of my best friends from high school and super mom(of twins!)
Krystle Redley(who I will always think of as Krystle Walker) to help you!
She is in Alabama so we can better distribute the cupcake love around the country:)
Thank you all for you love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment