http://cupcakelovechallenge.blogspot.com/2009/06/we-are-mother-and-daughter-living-300.html

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Raspberry marble cheesecake cupcakes

So here is yet another one to repeat!
It was my first time cooking cupcakes in a bath in the oven.
It didn't go so well..
I don't know if you can tell but they are COMPLETELY sunken in.
They looked like they were poor sick cupcakes.
The ironic part my husband said they were the best he has tasted yet.
But since they were so ugly I couldn't bring myself to serve them to anyone else.
So I will try these again next week and see if I can't master this whole cooking in a bath thing.


3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's how they're supposed to be. That's how they look in the picture anyway. And cheesecake is always a little caved in. I'll eat anything though... so there you go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe was very easy and my kids LOVED the mini cheesecakes. Try using foil cupcake holders, they held up the batter much better, but you will need to bake the crust for 1 to 2 minutes LESS. I wouldn't worry about how they look. A little dollop of whip cream would make them look prettier or a few fresh raspberries.

    ReplyDelete